Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Ready

Halls are decked around here. Baby A made a safe and exciting arrival on the Fourth and we are ready to celebrate. So much to be thankful for this holiday season, family, friends, health and simple things like getting back into a routine. Our little Avery Noelle below. We are just thrilled that she has come to join our family. Shortly before she was born Camryn, (who predicted her sex early on) told me she was an angel in heaven before she was to join our family. It's amazing what kids say and how they perceive life. I love it! I like to think that Papa who passed just one month before her arrival was taking the time to get to know her and sent her on her way just in time for the holidays. I hope they enjoyed their time together. I miss him more every day, I hope it gets easier. Camryn making a gingerbread house. Great mommy/daughter time. I am loving this age.
Yummy Christmas cookies. I love gingerbread!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki!

Congrats on the new gorgeous baby! We are so happy for you guys!
Merry Christmas
Love,
Paula, Mike, Abby and Andrew :)