Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Crafts Anyone?

Too long has past since my last post. But hey I've been busy. Painted the kids room apple green and the dining room a nice shade of gold, then we put an offer in on a house. We should find out by the end of the week if we got the house. So excited! I have had bursts of energy and I tackle a project with excitement...then I drag on for hours just so tired, tired of being pregnant.


Here is an oh so easy project I created:
I covered the binding of a generic note pad with paper scraps I had lying around and added a paper flower topped off with a rhinestone. Packaged it all up in cellophane bags with a cute pen to match. So easy and just the right amount of cute. I love how functional they are and how easy they were to assemble.


These are the labels I created in my label maker program (love it). I used them on Thanksgiving goodie bags for Camryn's class. Then I added a label to the back that stated what kind of cookies were included and allergy info.

Feeling pretty crafty lets hope I can get some things done between naps. :) Christmas cards are almost done, just waiting for baby A to take pictures.
Have a great day.

No comments: