Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Fresh Start

My mom always told me, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." So, I've been sitting here thinking of the right thing to say...and I heard my mom in the back of my mind.  I took a break from the blog to complete our home remodel nightmare that ended with us being sued by a less than perfect contractor (keeping it nice).  But in the long run we came out ahead and the legal system sided with us.  With a fresh start and a new perspective I now have tons to say...AND we are keeping it positive! We are happy, we are healthy and we have a 30 year roof over our head...who know where we might go with this we are feeling lucky.   I usually post some eye candy, but we are keeping it simple.  Just getting my toes wet again, come back soon.

No comments: