Friday, February 4, 2011

POTD (Picture of the Day)

 I have been working on a new project, a new way of documenting our family's story.  Project Life, or as some view it,  Project 365.  However you look at it, it is revolutionary.  I have seen scrapbookers blogging about this easy, simple way of scrapbooking and people are happy.  I jumped on the bandwagon and I too am HAPPY.  Thrilled actually.  Camryn has joined suit and I have been working with her and Project 365.  I was so excited to share this passion with her and let her creativity go wild.  She really is embarrassing it....as much as a 4 year old can.   Ave's put a halt to Cam's project when she dropped her camera in the dog bowl.  I am hopping to get her a new camera soon.  She is such a great little photographer.

These are a few of Camryn's POTD's (picture of the day).  I don't think I will edit her photos at all because I want to look back and see images that were ALL Camryn.  These photos are raw and unedited.

No comments: