Thursday, August 27, 2009

Celebrating School


It's that time of year again and many of us are getting ready for school and some are in full swing. My hubby will be starting next Wednesday and for the little one on the 8th. We are in full panic mode, I have been mass shopping at Costco, color organizing of the closets, dry cleaning out just waiting for it to be returned (on my personal hangers no less. Don't you HATE wire hangers? This is a must!) and lining up all of the back to school goodies. Pens, paper, markers oh my! I love this time of year, as hot as it may be, it is refreshing to get back into the swing of things.
Saw the photos above posted ??? for a crayon theme birthday. How cute would it be to host a Back to School party? I love the idea of melting crayon remnants (you know you have them) to create a tie-dye looking crayon disk. LOVE IT and in our house , with B being a crayon eater this would be the perfect solution for all of those broken crayons.
Happy end of summer. Oh and dance starts Wednesday...more tutus coming soon;)

No comments: