Tuesday, July 28, 2009

4th of July Big Top Birthday

The day B was born I remember crying all the way to the hospital because we would indeed have another holiday baby and I was certain he was destin for a lifetime of horrible birthdays. Boy was I WRONG! This year it hit me, "this is probably one of the coolest birthdays EVER"! I had so much fun planning and celebrating with our Big Top Birthday for our little monkey, and yes we topped off the night with an amazing display of fireworks. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day: Adult favors: The'twins': crazy how much they look alike.
Train rides
Kids favors: which included crazy straws, ring pops, animal cookies, monkey stickers and little toys, red, white and blue rope candy, suckers, candy necklaces....and carnival like stuff.
Napkin wraps that were done months in advance. We enjoyed typical carnival food: hot dogs, hamburgers, salads, frut, nachos and chili, we even had popcorn and cotton candy. Yummm.
This is one of the most fun parties for kids and adults and I really am looking forward to planning another carnival party down the road. Hopefully when I am not pregnant and feeling 100%.

No comments: